Dolfin P2 Racing Goggle
- From the US top brand of training swimwear
- Aimed at competitive swimmers for high performance wear
- Low Profile Design
- Black Goggle with Petrol Sheen Mirrored Lenses
- Curved Lense Technology for 180º undistorted vision
- Anti-Fog Lenses
- UV Protection
- Super soft silicone gaskets for ultimate comfort and fit
- Split-yoke silicone head strap
- Easy-adjust strap mechanism
- Exceptional durability
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor swim training, performance wear and triathlon
- Colour: Black / Petrol
All orders made by 3:00 PM Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays are usually shipped the same day. Orders made after 3:00 PM, on weekends or on bank holidays are shipped the following business day.
Swimmers.co.uk uses Royal Post traceable shipping in most cases. Shipping charges are calculated during checkout and are shown on the basket page.
Oversized or extremely heavy items may require an alternative shipping method. If your order requires special handling, a Swimmers.co.uk customer service representative will be in touch to confirm your order and discuss the shipping details.
There are no reviews for this product
To ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase, Swimmers.co.uk happily accepts returns within 14 days of shipment. If you’re unhappy with your order or you have a problem with an item, please follow these steps to return it:
- Contact Swimmers.co.uk to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Let us know the reason for the return and whether you prefer an exchange, a refund or a store credit.
- Ship the items postage prepaid to the following address. Include the RA Number, the item and all packaging material. Use traceable mail for your protection. Swimmers is not responsible for packages lost in the post.
Swimmers PO BOX 456 Weston Super Mare BS22 9WX
- Upon receipt, we will process your return based on the information you provided when you requested the RA Number. Returns are processed within five business days of arrival in most cases. Note that the time required for a credit to post to your account depends on your financial institution’s policies and procedures.